SheJumps – Get The Girls Out!
In celebration of International Women’s Day, SheJumps is hosting a free, virtual scavenger hunt to get women and girls outside.
You can join in from anywhere – all you need is a phone and to be outside, whether that’s on skis, on the trail, or just in your backyard or a nearby park. Regardless of age, ability, geographic location, or experience in the outdoors, Get the Girls Out! celebrates the power of nature to uplift and inspire.
Using the Goosechase app, you will be provided with outdoor-themed missions to accomplish and earn points and win prizes! The more you play, the more you can win!
The event features the missions that teach foundational outdoor skills and mental fitness, with tutorial videos and challenges from amazing women leaders, guides, athletes, social entrepreneurs, and activists.
By registering, you are automatically entered to win amazing prizes from our partners.
How to play:
- Register for the event: shejumps.org/get-the-girls-out
- Download the Goosechase app.
- Enter game code from confirmation email on March 5.
- Complete challenges on the Goosechase App through the weekend.
- Have fun, enjoy the outdoors, and hopefully win some prizes!