For Immediate Release: February 24th, 2015
Fernie Alpine Resort, Kicking Horse Mountain Resort, Kimberley Alpine Resort and Nakiska Ski Area are proud to be named for multiple awards in the latest Best of Skiing Awards released in the Winter 2015 issue of Ski Canada Mag. Some of the highlights include;
- Best Kids Gear Deal
Lease gear for growing kids by the season with the Resorts of the Canadian Rockies Wings program, $149 per season. www.skircr.com/kidsgrow
- Best Reason to Skip the Snooze Button (first tracks at Fernie)
- Fernie, B.C – Best powder, aside from any heli skiing and cat operation (named in list of 12)
- Best Loved Local
- Fernie loves Olympic Athlete Emily Brydon so much it’s named another new race-ready run, Emily 2, in her honor.
- Fernie, B.C – Best ski towns for a visit, a season or life (named in list of 7)
- Kicking Horse Mountain Resort named in Biggest Vertical & Longest Run categories
- Kimberley Alpine Resort – Best new beginner run (now has an easier way down to the lower mountain from the top of Northstar Chair)
- Best City Hills (Nakiska for Calgary)
- Best Season Pass Deal
This winter Nakiska slashed the price of a season pass to $199 down from more than $800 last year.
Full the full article and listing pick up a copy of the Winter 2015 issue of Ski Canada Magazine!
About Resorts of the Canadian Rockies Inc.
Proudly Canadian, Resorts of the Canadian Rockies Inc. (RCR) is the largest private ski resort owner/operator in North America, owning six ski resorts across Canada, including Nakiska Ski Area in Alberta; Fernie Alpine Resort, Kicking Horse Mountain Resort and Kimberley Alpine Resort in British Columbia. RCR also owns and manages a number of hotels and golf courses, including Trickle Creek in Kimberley, and Wintergreen Golf and Country Club in Bragg Creek. RCR aims to provide each and every guest The Ultimate Experience.
For more information, please contact:
Senior VP Marketing & Resort Experience
Resorts of the Canadian Rockies
Twitter – @PowderMatt
Powder Matt’s Blog
Powder Matt on Pinterest
Powder Matt on Google +